Saturday 31 August 2013

DUSTY DESTINY

DUSTY DESTINY

By a little UNCOMFORTABLE pain, I realized my selves into the arms of  my owner, whose fingers had completely digged me and still, I can feel them inside me.
But, could not say anything’s. cried a lot, when I was leaving and my mouth has started paining and I don’t remember, when I fell sleep.
I just pushed my selves away from him, managed my clothes, which were to heavy and long to manage all alone.
I peeped out of the window of the hired car and I can see lots of noise outside, people waiting all over the road. It was a unknown  area for me, where I can feel myself all alone.
As I can recollect from my memories, I could remember, there was one lady, who cried till today, and had lots of complaints. Just because i was unwanted.
There were two more unwanted companions of me, called my sisters. Unhappy, unsatisfied and always worried.
They had their reasons for being happy about me. I heard them talking, I will be given lots of love, care from this guy.
I had one more owner, who use to work hard, all day out.
He was the one who cried a lot, the moment I went to hug him. He looked satisfied, My be because he was trusting my new owner and he was confident of his decision. Or may be because I was leaving today.
The ladies, who all had gathered at the market, where I was being sold they were all singing, dancing, exposing themselves with all colors and metals on them.
Someone from the crowd, came and touched my face, appreciated telling- I was looking beautiful today, because I was being married today. But I think, I looked fresh, because lots of care, attention I was getting today, lots of special treatment to me. No one had any complaints to me. i was sitting in the centre, all around them, completely blank.
Now, I don’t know even what this man is going to do to me. I hope to see a new life, someone told me, He is very rich and has lots of money.
I could not talk to him yet. I am always scared of talking to men. I find them weird. They look to you, talk something else, and their eyes somewhere else.
Now also, I feel my selves trapped.
The lady, told me- he is going to take care of me a lot. He will fulfill all my demands and so as the priest, who demanded lots of money clothes and food for this ceremony.
But, I think, for everything in life, we pay. Nothing is free.
So, I am scared of asking anything from this man, because I don’t know what all my demands now. Don’t know, where I will be living and what I will be doing.
Some one said- after you get married, you share your everything to men.
Thinking of me as an object, because he is my new owner now. I am sure, he is going to make best use of me.
Someone who him selves is not satisfied, how he will be satisfying me?
I will have to obey him for every weird demand, keeping my comforts asides now.



I turned back to the glass behind, I could not see anything. It was completely covered with dust all over, with the advertisement by name saying- HAPPY MARRIED.


No comments:

Post a Comment