Wednesday 28 May 2014

EMPTY HEARTED

i feel empty inside.
why everything feels to be meaningless.
why everything seems to be meaningless.



either, i am loving this loneliness.
or am i tired of being alone.


you come to my life, sometimes
and make me feel special.


when i look back, i think of our past.
MEMORIES, they call it.
just to remember, and feel happy.


why i am not able to connect it.
recollect my own memories.
my past


was it? too sad?
too bad?


that, i don't want to think of it?


some pain, some hopes
some loneliness, some luxuries..


still, there are some misunderstandings


either, we never talked of it?

or was it too difficult to start the conversation..


and, so, we separated.
were never seen together there after.
 not into dreams also.


was it too bad,
 you don't want to remind the name even.


at least, think of those good moments.
 we spent together.



there were problems . no doubt
but, it happens into every relation.


still, people be together.
why? can't we?

i will follow all, whatever you say


will change my thoughts, my own identity

everything. which makes me different from you.

i want to be as you.. for you..

tell me, can we be together again??


else, i will die all alone..


i can not take this pain anymore,,
its killing me
                                               
                                                 i had a Dream, and i want to live my Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment