Tuesday 29 March 2016

HARDCORE WEEKEND - ending of Fabulous and Brilliant






Today,
Once I am sad again
Bcz. Of love

I was thinking of those words, my ex told to me on my face.
I really wanted to meet him and listen to it.
 And I think, I got over after that.

HE SAID- I CANT BE IN LOVE!
I AM NOT ALLOWED TO!
I AM SLAVE OF SEX.
 I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO BE A LOVER!
I CANT BE FAITHFUL.

Hearing all these, I hated him, more I loved him.
Took me some time to recover. But I DID.

Again, after I moved to Bangalore, with bigger dreams, I forgot I got heart with me still.
 Never given importance to anything other than my work.
 This is my world. I have full freedom to show my talents.
And then, you meet a sweet guy. You lose your heart again.
After 3 months of knowing each other. He says- Blah BLAH  BLAH!!
We were honest to each other, bcz. It was not only body connected, but Soul as well.
 I have never thought of someone else, other than him.

 Well, it’s a BORING OLD FASHIONED IDEA OF LOVE too.

He was all over and last weekend someone tells me- he F…D the G.U.Y

Went   to Mumbai alone. We were great photo, travelling partners. Didn’t bothered to Discuss or even inform. I came to know, from social media.
Says- I HAD HARDCORE WEEKEND. IT WAS TOO HEAVY.
 Needs   rest.

 Sorry, we cant meet.

well, I DON'T WANT TO MEET NOW!
I DON'T WANT TO HUG NOW!
I DO NOT WANT TO KISS NOW!
THE BODY STINKS!
sorry, my old fashioned idea of LOVE, cant entertain you anymore.
 good luck
 will be always into my prayers!!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment