Wednesday 21 January 2015

PLZ STAY AWAY FROM MY HEART

Been realizing it every day.
weird but, truth

why only me?
i look around and see- people being selfish, smart, money minded
they hardly care what others feel by their behavior.
one just care about self.
and being happy being happy.

so nice no?

why do i care about others?
why do i need to think of others, before thinking of self.
i tried stopping it, but i find its natural, inherited,
cant control it.

my friend says- dheeraj, there are few people gifted with this unique gift.
you are the lucky ones.
 yes, you are weird, but its positive.
now, there are very few people around, who have heart.
so, you should feel special

don't change yourself for people.

i also say- i can save my heart, my body, my soul from spoiling from the outside world.
BUT,
HOW DO I SAVE MYSELF FROM MY OWN HEART?
 MY OWN BODY?
MY OWN SOUL?





No comments:

Post a Comment