Wednesday 24 December 2014

ALONE# MY LOVE # MY FEELINGS # YOU CALL ME IMMATURE.




I feel alone.
Expecting love from a stranger, I am stranger to him.
 Isn't he a stranger to me?
 I just met him, for a casual, random date.
 He was expecting, fun, with smoke and drinks.
 My fault, I fell for him, looking into his eyes, I felt he needs someone.
 We had great time together no doubt.
But, for him, it was just a normal meeting, fun, which he could have been, enjoyed with anyone.
 He just wanted to have fun!
It was my fault, I felt, he wants to continue it more. And so, I was the one, who started planning, future plans, in my mind, my words too. My fault.
Isn't it immature?
He was feeling bad, leaving me, bcz. He knew he is going back to a world, where he is too busy with responsibilities, regular life, family, 
I was the one, who was dying to meet again, and so, we planned. I planned coming to his city and met him.
Again, bcz, he could see me coming to his city, he showed decency, met me. Had the same kind of fun, which we had last.
He enjoyed it.
 Itsnt it cool?
So, why to expect, go into details, where on loves someone, care about feelings, its just a regular meeting with regular person.
 If not me, it can be anyone. And yes, it is always someone.
Isn’t it maturity?
I was feeling bad leaving him this time too.
 Bcz, I had feelings.
I was dying to meet again, moment, I left him.
I missed my main project and tried meeting again. We planned for 3 days, where he agreed to my plans.
 He is very decent, sweet, he respects others. So, he will never say no to anything you say.
So, sweet no?
Dnt get confused of him, being a great, loyal boyfriend please!
And so, I traveled to his city again, and we met again.
 Had fun.
And you know what?
 He got bored of me, by then!
So, he got urgent calls, meeting, and family issues.
And s, I had to come back.
After this, you see the true colors.
I keep calling, no reply.
Keep missing, no reply.
My fault, I feel for the stranger, I think, I am in love.
Isn’t it one sided?
Isn’t it immature?
And so, I cry, do all immature things.
 Who cares? He do not feel the same, end of topic.
Even if you go to hell, who cares, he do not loved you
And so, I plan to go to his city, I inform him, he is decent, never forget, so, he says- yes, I will manage meeting you. Wait for me, to certain place.
Excited me, immature me, I get so happy.
Started imagining, believing into dreams again.
My fault, immature me!

I always ask myself, what is the purpose of heart in body?
Just pumping blood?

So, I waited and waited only.
Asked my heart lots of questions. Could not helped.
 Asked god, could not helped.
Why do anyone help? Its my heart, and I follow it.
Immature me!

I return back, with heavy heart, try getting busy with my regular work.
So, mature no?
Sad, you  know  what? I still feel,I am in love with him.
Do you want to know the reason, why he could not meet me, when he said, he will.
He told me, later- he was busy making out with someone, and so, he did not got time to think of me, that I am waiting.
 I was waiting, my fault.
I could not think, missing my graduation project. It was the finale of the my dreams.
Which Should I give priority?
My work? or my emotions?
So, I decided to listen to my heart, which says, if you are good at your work, world will follow you.
And trust me, if I be honest.
 When it comes to work in my life, I do not think of anyone, not even myself, not my health.
So, I was doing well, into my work, getting appreciations, and I love my work. so, I have no time for anything else.
Still, I have heart.
still i use to think of him,
and still i love, still i cry.
why?



So, I asked my selves. what do I want from him, if I say, I love him.am I really in love with the person?
No.
Do I really like him as a person?
No.
Do I really like his nature?
Am I in love with his name?
 His habits?
What he is to me as person?
 He lies
Do I want him as a frends, in my life forever, in future too.
 No,
 After all experiences, where he lies, he is not stable, to his words,
 His acts,
 His promises, do I belive him?
 No.
Do I like him, just bcz, he is rich?
 No,
 How does it helps me, even if he is rich.
 He is not a good lover to me
I do not trust him anymore.
 I do not like that body
I can not have sex with that body
That body do not attract me,
 Do not relate to my soul
 That face, I am not in love with
The nature, behave, do I really appreciate it, as a person, what he does to me or to others even?
Do I really enjoy being with him?
 No,
 I just dream of meeting next, and doing things, into my dreams.
In reality, things always happen, what I do not expect, either
So, I realise, we talked about it too.
 Waiting for things to be better, I feel, its not possible.
We can not force things to happen, as we want
 He cleared it too, he do not love anyone.
 He can not
I do not exist into his life,
 No where
There is no love, care, passion, nothing for him to me.
 What do I call as love?
I am just being happy feeling myself being in love, and I am cursing myself.
 Giving pain to my soul
 Wnt cant I stop myself.
 Isit not into my limits?
 Or I want it to be this way
 May be I love, being in pain,
Where I relate myself to the actors in movies, the way they cry, and die in pain, 
(love)
I am  just fed up with it.
I can not leave in hope, false hope.
I wait , wait and just wait.
 He hardly cares.
I do not know, when we meeting next, I do not know what is into future, together
 There is no future together,
 He do not love me, why don’t I understand it
 Is it too difficult to accept the truth
I am dieseased, I am sufferin from disease called LOVE
I am not able to get out of it.
 There is no medicine.
What do I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment