Tuesday 23 December 2014

I WISH, YOU COULD UNDERSTAND MY WISHES

i have no reasons, explaining why i wanted to meet you, after a clear prospective you gave me towards, what you think of me, what you have opinion about me.
and how much i do not matter to you, at all.

you don't give a shiet, not even single per cent.
whatever i do
and trust me, still, i am forced to love you more.

is it my immaturity, where i still believe, love happened.
or is it stubborn me, who wants to prove self, by destroying himself, that no one can never say no to me.
i strongly believe, i am too good to be loved?

is it?


i have understood it very clearly-

1. into gays relations, sex matters more than feelings.
2. being a gay, you are always unsatisfied. you can not be loyal to any one. whatever you say.

this view i got from you, and for you only.
its not general or normal either
its just you
for me

also, clearing-
whatever i do, i can not have sex with you
i can not kiss that thing, where i do not respect.
feelings come out of respect or love only

sad but true
 you spoil me completely




i am being a different being now

love sucked my INNOCENCE, my TRUST
my BELIEVE

still,
i love you, and will love you forver

you are being too nice, polite, and honest
saying, you do not love anyone, ANYONE.

GOOD TO KNOW, I AM AMONG ST ANYONE.

you break me completely.
 more you broke, more it pains,
and more i realize, how much i love you

poor me
i am gifted a heart
why?



you are completely under control of your desires, where do anything to get your SATISFACTION, REQUIREMENT, YOUR FANTASIES

i am under control of my heart, where it does not let me think, anything else, than you
ITS JUST YOU

believe me or not
love me or not
i will always wait


No comments:

Post a Comment