Saturday 6 December 2014

KIDNAPPED COCK

I SAW IT, BETWEEN HIS TWO LEGS
IT WAS CRYING, IN PAIN
WAS TIED
COULD NOT BREATH IN
WAS MISERABLE
 
I was travelling, in a small public transport, where once I entered, I was touched to see his condition.
the cock, was lying between his legs, in pain.
 
every passers by, were forced to look at him, but, could not do anything to him.
may be it was destiny.
 

the picture, of a little kid kidnapped a=came into mind, where he also feels the same.
pain, feeling of lost, loosing family, away from loving ones.
torture, domination, crime.
fear of death.
 
well, the cock was a cock.
so was his destiny, life, like a cock
where at the end, it goes into stomach
true and the reality
 

when we crossed the police station, I was waiting for someone to come to make him free.
nothing happened.
he stopped at a shop, where there were lots already.
captured, into cage.
the guy waiting for him, with a knife in hands already


 
 
I thought of speaking for him once, again things came into my mind.
what will happen to him, when he is free?
 will he be able to walk on road freely?
will life b the same as US?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment