Wednesday 31 December 2014

TALKING SENSE

Talking sense-


Every soul, has some limits, power given, accordingly one works.
There are limited functions, which one soul can do and which can not. Whatever you try.
Over a regular phone, you can not use advanced applications. You can not put more memory into a device, than its storage power. Making sense?
So, I related soul to devices and products.
Wow
You know what?
Even I also feel it bad, when you say- I do not really mean to you. You never loved me, you have no feelings for me.
Really?
Why was the reason, when I always got a response from your side? When you needed?
Why was the reason, you initiated, if you were not sure.
What was the meaning , of those meetings, talks, touch, showing comfort, when I was with you.
 Was it just to show, yes, you are a rich brat, and you can do this.
 Bcz, you want to do this, so, you are doing this to me, as a favor?
Wow,
BUT trust me, favor are always returnable.
If not me, anyone else will surely return the favors, you did to me.
Its not that I am cursing you, its just that, I am  being practical, nature works like this only.
Its natures law.
Whatever you say, whatever you try to show.
But, for me, you are a empty hear ted , poor, helpless, soul.
When I look at you, I always go back into your past, where I do not know, you never discussed this too.
I imagine, a weird misuse of body, relations, soul, mind, facilities, more than required, more than needed.
And so, the nature wants those back from you.
Into this life only.
You never know, you will get another life or not?
Why is the reason, having so much of wow facilities, wealth, and approaches, I see you helpless, lonely.
I saw you lonely, and unhappy then too.
When I met you first time. and so, I wanted to give you happiness, for you only. I fell in love.
 When I think, of this topic seriously, I realize, I wanted to make you happy, I wanted to be with you. So that you feel happy.
I wanted to give you all, which you dream, which you need. But you are not getting.
Isn’t it the real definition of love
Someone, you care, and you want to give all to the person, which he can not do it for himself,
So, as a another related soul, you come in life, and help
Wow
Does this makes sense to you?
No?
Tell me something-
I want to ask you a very personal question.
You have discussed to me, no. of times, that you went to your doctor for surgery into your ass.
Are you suffering from some serious disease?
If you are!
Oh my dear lover, I know you don’t care about anyone, but at least think of your parents, family, your own life, body.
How can you waste it like this. Meeting no. of strangers a day.
Doing unlimited drugs, wasting resources like anything.
Anyway, its your choice, your decision.
You have always done, what you wanted to do.
You  never needed my suggestions, you never cared sharing too.
So, gong back to the main issue, what I wanted to discuss,
So, we went another country, you waste your resources, waste your body, waste, waste, waste.
You waste it a lot.
So, now, when my soul came in contact, started dreaming of a happily, life together.
Where we spend good moments, happily, in love, and doing sensible things.
 Your soul do not like it.
Do not want it.
And so, there is no love for my soul.
So, your soul is full of lust.
Still, digging into lust only.
After all these too, still not ready to change.
So, does love means change?
Yes, why would you change yourself, just for a random, guy, who loves you.
Do you really care?
Love really needs to be two way. Where you try understanding another persons view, life, expression, understanding, sharing, caring.
If it’s a one way, it goes waste. And so, we are facing it now.
M sorry, I can not love you anymore, bcz. You do not care about it. I am not getting the right response, I expect, I need, in return.
For you, a crazy soul is behind your soul, to be loved, emotions.
 You hardly care about it.
If it was for sex, lust. You been always ready and you are always ready with others too.
Or I think, I am confused between love and sex.
Am i?
Yes!!!
I am
For me, its related, very much similar. Just a diff. that one is related to soul, another is to body.
Physical and emotional needs.
You are emotionless, you don’t have any emotional needs.
 So, you do not care about it.
You accept it too.
What is the difference between a person, who is just a sex materiel by his own choice, and doing sex freely.
You are no more different than him, its just that, I have always seen poor people doing this, to maintain their life, and needs.
You accept the fact too.
People call you for sex only
And you are so proud of it.
I left all. I was meditating, to take out from my dreams, as you do not love me.
Where you were busy sleeping with people.
Your life, your choice.
Was not shocked then too. When we met after more than a year, and you were getting random calls, msges, all over dating sites.
So, practical and mature you are.
You have moved on .
Oh, god… give me energy, power to stop thinking these.
It pains.
Its not easy for my immature soul, to handle this pain.
But, tell me the truth,
Am I been able to clear all my quires?
Do I make sense?
Do I talk mature?

Or I am still mature? Sorry immature


No comments:

Post a Comment