Monday 1 December 2014

I AM NOBODY


YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME
DO I?
I A STILL STANDING, WHERE YOU LEFT ME...
YES, YOU LEFT ME, WTH A HOPE, YOU WILL COME.
AND SO, I WAIT.
....
 
Believing, I been chosen for a special job, by god. I always try to keep moving in life, with good reason, forgetting all. If I loose one, I am sure, some good option, is waiting for me.

Also, accepting all the people came to my life, always been nicer to me, always tried giving their best to me, what they can, into their limitations,

Were always a next step for me, to move on

I remember, you tried helping me, with my carrier, believing, u would get something from me too, in return

So, you asked too, would do I offer to you?

I am sorry, I did not understand it. May be my nature, innocence or call it immaturity. So, I did not feel it bad, when you said- you do not need a kid.

Yes, I was a kid only. I am happy, we could not continue it. I am sure, you have your reason, I had mine too. I feel it bad, and always try shorting it out, from my side. Always initiated. You being a mature, you already know all. So, you been rigid.

How do I know all, how do I understand the situations. I am always facing things for the first time, in my life. No life experiences.

How do I know, what should I do, not to hurt you, not to spoil things.

Yes, I spoilt it all.

I could been smart, used you, by pampering you, being nice, and making my issues.

How do I do it? If I am not like this.

People suggest, into the industry, if you want to survive, just do it.

I am sorry, I am blessed with a beautiful body, but also a soul inside.

Before DOING it, I always think, if I am not respecting my body, how do I expect someone else, to respect it.

Will you?

If I use my body, for my means, I am sure, you won't hesitate passing me to someone else, for your own means.

Am I a product? I do not want to live with this feeling. Keep staring at my body, asking, am i?

So, is the reason, I am a kid.

For a moment, even if I believe, I should be smart, and use people coming in life. I am sure, I won't be able to continue it for longer.

May be I could not cry in front of you, also, I won't be able to laugh in corner alone too.

I am sorry, you met a kid.

 

how can I offer you, something, which do not belong to me.?
which is not mine
I am just given life, inside this body, for my movement.
I am a soul,
 I live into this body.
how do I abuse, this body, where I live.
will you destroy your home?
how should I?

you never belonged to me, never accepted me, as yours.
I never existed for you.
it was just a body, you imagined sleeping with.
......
it can be SOMEBODY, into your dreams, having FUN
but not ME..
I AM NOBODY.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment